truSculpt: Body Contouring Reimagined
Adelaide Cosmetic Medicine and Laser
Transform Your Figure with truSculpt: Body Contouring your Ideal Silhouette
Unlock the body you’ve always envisioned with truSculpt®, a groundbreaking non-surgical body contouring treatment now available at Adelaide Cosmetic Medicine & Laser (ACML).
Experience the Future of Body Contouring - the transformative power of truSculpt
Discover the transformative power of truSculpt, an innovative technology that defies conventional notions of body contouring.
Our mission is to offer you a chance to craft your desired body, even targeting those stubborn areas, in just a brief 15-minute session.
ACML proudly presents truSculpt, a clinically proven solution for fat reduction in resistant regions like the abdomen and flanks. Bid farewell to the frustration of persistent problem areas that resist traditional diet and exercise efforts.
Embrace the Advantages of truSculpt
With truSculpt you can experience these advantages:
- Zero downtime1,2
- Quick, 15-minute treatment sessions1
- Comfortable, akin to a soothing hot stone massage
- Proven fat reduction of up to 24%2 in a single session
- Effective and safe, with FDA and TGA approval
- Highly customisable for individual body types
- Applicable across all skin types and even over tattoos1
- Visible outcomes within 12 weeks1,3
- Adaptable for various target zones
Targeted Areas of Body Contouring Transformation
Say goodbye to unwanted bulges and pockets of fat in several areas, including:
- Back and bra region
- Upper arms
- Submental fat (under the chin)
- Submandibular fat (under the jawline)
- Inner and outer thighs
- Buttock roll
truSculpt harnesses advanced Monopolar RF technology, precisely focusing on and eliminating fat cells naturally and safely3 through controlled heat.
Clinical studies boast an average fat reduction of approximately 24%2 per treatment zone.
Tailored to your needs, the treatment duration hinges on the area size and number of zones treated.
Generally, each treated area requires only 15 minutes1.
See noticeable changes with just one truSculpt session2,4, although additional treatments might be needed for your desired results.
truSculpt sessions offer warmth, consistently described as comfortable5.
During the procedure, the heat may be adjusted for comfort1, your skin temperature will rise slightly, providing a soothing sensation.
As truSculpt treatments are non-invasive, this allows you to return to normal activities after treatment1. Post-treatment, the treated area may display temporary warmth and a flush that typically subsides within an hour1.
Radiate confidence in sleeveless attire or shorts by opting for targeted arm and leg truSculpt treatments.
This versatile approach caters to various shapes and sizes, even addressing skin laxity. Feel better in your clothes as you flaunt your youthful shape and enhance your contours effortlessly.
Optimal results are seen after approximately 12 weeks2,4, and your own personal goals can assessed then to determine if you require additional sessions to accomplish your desired look.
Setting truSculpt Apart
Distinguishable by its unparalleled versatility, truSculpt ensures a customised experience.
It targets multiple areas in a single session, accommodating diverse body types, skin thickness, and contouring needs.
Unlike conventional methods, truSculpt provides immediate post-treatment normalcy, so there is no visible downtime, making it ideal for your busy schedule.
Start your body contouring journey today with truSculpt at ACML.
Experience transformation, precision, and convenience in one seamless package.
Contact ACML today to embark on a body contouring journey that’s uniquely you.
- truSculpt Clinical Guidelines, Cutera, Inc.
- Somenek MT, Ronan SJ, Pittman TA. Lasers Surg Med. 2021;53(3):337-343.
- Napekoski KM, Ronan SJ, Pocock GM. Inflammatory and adipocyte cell death response following a single 15-minute monopolar radiofrequency treatment [white paper, Cutera Inc.]. 2018.
- Jesitus J. truSculpt iD Creates Customized Treatments. The Aesthetic Guide. September/October 2018.
- Chapas A, Dover JS, Kilmer SL, et al. Modern Aesthetics. 2019; 1-8.